Learning, Serving & Growing
The Salvation Army Corps offers a variety of programs for men, women and children to help encourage and foster their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Programs offered by The Salvation Army Corps:
- Adventure Corps: Meets Mondays at 6:00 pm
A Christian education and development program designed for boys in grades 1 - 8. The program takes boys through a series of achievement badges and levels, helping them develop their individuality and potential.
- Girl Guards: Meets Mondays at 6:00 pm
A Scout-type program for girls in grades 6 - 12 focused on helping them learn about themselves and their expanding world. It guides them toward spiritual, physical and social well-being, and helps them understand their individual potential. Educational trips and camping experiences are also an important part of this program.
- Sunbeams: Meets Mondays at 6:00 pm
A Scout-type program open to girls in the first through fifth grades, offering activities involving arts and skills, health, nature, service, personal growth, animals and friendships.
- League of Mercy: Meets Tuesdays at 10:00
Salvationists and volunteers who visit prisons, hospitals and nursing homes, bringing the gospel and rendering practical aid.
- Home League: Meets Wednesdays at 7:30 pm
A women's ministry program for all women ages 16 and up.
- Men's Club: Meets Wednesdays at 7:30 pm
A men's fellowship program for men ages 16 and up. This is a non-denominational program meeting on Wednesdays at 7:30 pm.
- Senior Citizen Program: Meets Thursdays at 12pm
A ministry program for all senior citizens.
- Teen Circle: Meets Wednesdays at 6:45pm
A discipleship program for teenagers.
- Young People's League: Meets Once a Month (Typically on a Sunday) at 7pm
A fellowship program for young adults ages 18-35.
For more information about our church, its programs or for spiritual guidance, please contact Bashira Seawright by email or by phone at 919.832.6918.