Holiday Meals. Thank you for support of our Holiday Meals.
The Salvation Army provided over 61,000 meals last year. Be a Shield against hunger this holiday season. Help nourish a hungry family by picking up a few grocercies or prepare a meal.
Thanksgiving Grocery Baskets: Our food pantry distributes Thanksgiving baskets each holiday so families can enjoy a wonderful home-cooked meal for this holiday. Please consider providing items for Wake County families in need:
- Each basket contains the following:
• 1 Whole Turkey (frozen) OR turkey breast
• 1 can of cranberry sauce
• 2 cans of green beans
• 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
• 1 can of french-fried onions
• 1 box of stuffing
• 1 (29oz) can of sweet potatoes
• 1 small box of brown sugar
• 1 bag of miniature marshmallows
• 2 cans of regular or creamed corn
• 1 bag of rolls (fresh or frozen)
• 1 frozen pie (cannot be homemade)
*Items should be brought to the Center of Hope location at 1863 Capital Blvd., Raleigh, NC Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Donations can include premade baskets or simply items included in the list.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in donating.
Consider hosting a food drive with your local community, friends, and family to help stock our pantry shelves for the holiday season.
Download our food drive tool kit that includes information you need to start your drive.