Basketball: League Details
*Ages- 5-13 years old (based on child's age as of June 1st, 2017)
*All leagues are for boys & girls
*Season will run June 12 - August 5 *A tournament will be held at the end of the season in August
*Coaches Meeting: TBD
*All coaches will be required to fill out a volunteer application and background consent form if it has been over a year since you have done so. We are required to run background checks annually. Coaches meeting will require a Safe From Harm training class.
*Leagues: 5-7, 8-10, & 11-13.
*All practices will be start on Monday, June 12 and run through August 3. The leagues will take practice on the following days & times
- 5-7 year olds: Mondays at 4:45pm, 5:30pm, or 6:15pm
- 8-10 year olds: Tuesdays at 4:45pm, 5:30pm, or 6:15pm
- 11-13 year olds: Thursdays/ Fridays at 4:45pm, 5:30pm, or 6:15pm
Once games begin, practice will end.
*Games will run from July 11 - August 3
- 5-7 year old league games will be on Saturdays at 9am, 10:15am, & 11:30am
- 8-10 year old league games will be on Saturdays at 12:15pm & 1:30pm
- 11-13 year old league games will be on Fridays at 5:30pm & 6:45pm
*Playoffs & Tournament for 8-10 & 11-13 year old leagues
- Friday, August 4 and/or Saturday, August 5 *Based on the amount of teams
*There will be no draft, players will be assigned to teams based on the order their registration is received for all leagues.
Cost: $80 for all players.
Payments: All payments should be made by credit card at time of registration. If you are interested in sponsoring a team or the league please see sponsorship information.
*Community Fund which helps provide scholarships to deserving youth and will also help us maintain our facility. This fund honors Coach Hurley Raynor who has coached two generations of community center families…help honor the coach and support community center programs!
**A Christ-centered atmosphere is maintained in our pre-game devotions and prayers for each sport.*