The simple fact is that Jesus WAS going to die. Why?
Because God so loved! He loved us so much that He sent His only Son to die for each and everyone. There is always a price to pay for sin. In the Old Testament it was the lamb without a spot who was brought before the Priest as the atonement for sin. But God, with grace and mercy, in infinite love for you and me, gave us Jesus Christ who paid that ultimate sacrifice of love through death on the cross!
This week, as we reflect on what Christ did for us, let us come together in Worship- to give honor, praise and thanksgiving. Below is the schedule of our Worship Week. We hope you’ll join us and participate in your heart, your home and the House of Worship.
May the lord richly bless this incredible time together - Remember this is A Love That Never Dies!
Majors Stephen & Connie Long
Holy Week Worship Schedule:
Monday, April 10: Resfreshment - 6:30pm; Worship Together - 7pm
- A Love That Never Dies - by His Authority
- "Therefore, you also be ready" - Colossians 1:17
Tuesday, April 11: Worhsip Together - 7pm
- A Love That Never Dies - by His Arugment
- "They Marveled at Him" - Mark 12:17
Wednesday, April 12: Worship Together - 7pm
- A Love That Never Dies - setting Himself apart
- "Come ye yourselves apart" - Mark 6:31
Thursday, Apri 13: SEniors Worship - 11am - 2pm; Sharing together in the Seder Meal
- A Love That Never Dies - The SEDER Meal
- "They will be done" - Matthew 26:42
Good Friday, April 14: Worship Together - 7pm
- A Love That Never Dies - through His Agony
- "Were you there when they crucified my Lord?"
Easter Sunday, April 16: He is Risen!
- Sonrise Service - 8am
- Easter Breakfast - 9am
- Easter Family Photos - 9:30am
- Easter Worship - 10:15am
- Youth Worship & Egg Hunt (12 & under)
- Family Cottage Worship - Afternoon & Evening