You Must Bring:
- (if you receive SNAP and/or Medicaid), DSS statement dated within the last 30 days; must show benefits received and household members. Families not receiving DSS benefits must provide proof of household expenses.
- Photo ID for all adult household members; Medicaid and/or birth certificates for children that are on the application (if last names are different from applicant’s, both Medicaid or insurance card and birth certificates must be presented for children.
- Proof of guardianship (if not the parent of children)
- Proof of income for all household members *this includes SSI received by children
- Receipts and/or statements for all household bills which offset the household income (housing, utilities, phone, cable, car payment, etc).
Assistance awarded on a first-come first-served basis