The Salvation Army offers financial assistance for utilities and rent. Assistance is available Monday-Friday if funds are available.You must call our offices between 8am-12pm and 12:30-4:00 pm at 864.576.6670 to make an appointment.
Assistance will be paid toward the following:
- Utility bill
1. Come into the office for a personal interview with our case worker.
2. Provide your Spartanburg County personal picture ID such as a driver's license and birth certificates for all household members.
3. Verification of income including proof of food stamps for all household members for the previous four weeks.
4. Receipts of any household bills paid for the previous four weeks.
5. Provide a disconnect letter or past due statement from the utility company, if requesting assistance with utilities.
6. Provide a Salvation Army Late Rent Statement from the landlord. Statement must have the name, address, telephone number, and signature of landlord, and the social security number of the person or company the check would be made to.
Call our office today to schedule an appointment. 864.576.6670