Programs Serving Onslow and Jones Counties
- Food Pantry- must receive a referral from DSS or other community partners
- Utility- when funds are available, on a case by case basis, one time only
- Housing- when funds are available, on a case by case basis, one time only
- Clothing- must receive a referral from DSS or other community partners
Please Call 910 346 8800 to set up an Appointment.
- Offer basis services to disaster victims and rescue workers
Food, Emergency Shelter, Emergency Communications, Donation Management, and Spiritual Care.
- The Canteen or Mobile feeding unit is capable of providing 1,500 meals a day
Christmas Assistance - Angel Tree
Do you live in Jones County, NC and still need to apply for Angel Tree Christmas Assistance 2020?
You may apply online at https://saangeltree.org/.
Call Laura 910 3760 546.
or Sandy 910 376 1567.