The Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary of High Point
The Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary is an organization of women desiring to assist in promoting and presenting the ministry of The Salvation Army! Believing strongly in the Army's motivation - love of God and a practical concern for the needs of humanity - the Women's Auxiliary affirms its mission to provide time, taken, and treasure so that Army programs in High Point will be strengthened.
How to Become an Auxiliary Member:
If you are interested in making a difference in the High Point community by becoming a Women's Auxiliary member, please contact Captain Ingrid Ljungholm at email@example.com.
- President - Dawn Bingham
- Vice President - Diane Spencer
- Recording Secretary - Jamie Heupel
- Corresponding Secretary - Jane Dunbar
- Treasurer - Lora Dunbar
- Past President - Peggy Jones
- Corps Officer - Captain Ingrid Ljungholm