The Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary of High Point
The Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary is an organization of women desiring to assist in promoting and presenting the ministry of The Salvation Army! Believing strongly in the Army's motivation - love of God and a practical concern for the needs of humanity - the Women's Auxiliary affirms its mission to provide time, taken, and treasure so that Army programs in High Point will be strengthened.
2019 Meeting Dates
February 25th @ 1:00pm - General Meeting
April 15th @ 1:00pm - General Meeting
How to Become an Auxiliary Member:
If you are interested in making a difference in the High Point community by becoming a Women's Auxiliary member, please contact Karen Philbin at 336-689-5587.
- President - Jamie Heupel
- 1st Vice President - Peggy Jones
- 2nd Vice President - Sally Landis
- Recording Secretary - Jane Dunbar
- Corresponding Secretary - Diane Spencer
- Treasurer - Karen Philbin
- Past President - Gayle Badgett
- Corps Officer - Major Beth Sturdivant