Donate Goods, Help Those in Need
To many people, The Salvation Army is where they donate gently-used clothing and household items. Donating is a great way to recycle goods that can be used by someone in need. But few people realize these donated items are as important to the men who pick them up as they are to those who purchase them. When you donate goods to The Salvation Army, those items are then sold through our Family Stores, and the proceeds are used to fund life-saving programs in your community.
The Salvation Army Family Stores represent a major source of income for critical Salvation Army programs in Greenville, Pickens and Oconee Counties. Your donations of gently-used items provide local consumers an economical retail option while providing critical income for The Salvation Army's Adult Rehabilitation Center in Greenville County and Social Service programs in Pickens and Oconee County. Donations may be made at any of the store locations or may be picked up by The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army of Greenville has 6 Family Store locations in the Upstate:
- Greenville Family Store at 203 Rutherford Street, Greenville 29609
- Taylors Family Store at 5152 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors 29687
- Mauldin Family Store at 152 S. Main Street, Mauldin, SC 29662
- Easley Family Store at 1000 S Pendleton Street, Easley 29642
- Clemson Family Store at 500B Old Greenville Highway, Clemson, 29631
- Seneca Family Store at 104 Colonial Plaza Drive, Seneca, 29678
Commonly donated items include: appliances, automobiles, children's clothing, furniture, household goods, men's and women's clothing, electronics and equipment assumed to be working and furniture in good condition. Want to see some of our coolest items? Check out our Facebook page here and our Pinterest page here. Tax deductible receipts for your donation are available at the store locations. Save your receipt; donations to Salvation Army Family Stores are tax deductible!
Schedule a Pickup
- If you live in Greenville County and would like to schedule a pickup online, click here.
- To schedule a pickup in Greenville or Pickens Counties, please call 864-233-1627
- To schedule a pickup in Oconee County, please call 864-882-7450
- Visit the Salvation Army Family Stores of Greenville, Pickens and Oconee Counties Facebook page for updates and sale information.
Call today to schedule a pickup, or click the button below to find a Family Store location near you for drop-off.