What is the Family Success Center?
The Family Success Center launched on March 26, 2015 as a pilot of United Way of Greater Greensboro in zip code 27406. The program offers families living in poverty services to meet the needs of the entire family.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The goal is to help “YOU” break the cycle of crisis, vulnerability and poverty by leading you down a path towards stability, self sufficiency and economic independence. We want to help “YOU” achieve your goals by connecting you with the training, resources and supports needed, in a single location, to reduce barriers and increase your opportunity for success.
• Extended operational hours
• Job Readiness Training
• Career Development Training
• Interview Skills Training
• Financial Literacy Education
• On-Site Childcare Activity Center
• Access to Boys and Girls Club
• Afterschool and Summer Camp
• On-Site Individual and Family Counseling
• On-Site Support Groups
• Access to Youth Music Academy
• And so much more!
• For more information contact: 336-235-0379
OPEN HOUSE Re-Cap!