SIGN UP HERE Questions? Send EMAIL
Bring joy to children this Christmas! Our Angel Tree program helps children up to 12 years old and seniors ages 65+ who would otherwise not receive anything for Christmas. Each child's or senior's name is on a tag, along with their wish list for Christmas. The Angel Tree in Cross Creek Mall has dozens of tags hanging on the tree, waiting to be adopted by loving people who will shop for gifts for the children or the seniors.
We need volunteers to help us at our Angel Tree Christmas Warehouse!
What do you do when you volunteer at the Christmas Warehouse?
- Sort toys by age group and gender
- Process and pack toys donated for families
- Help arrange and organize the bags of toys to make distribution day a breeze
- DECEMBER 13-15 and 18 : On distribution days, you help find the toys for the family and help deliver the toys to their cars
Who can volunteer at the Christmas Warehouse?
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You may bring children who are 8 years old or older with you
What should I wear to volunteer?
- Christmas is a festive season! Feel free to wear holiday-themed shirts, hats, and accessories. We will provide you with a Salvation Army apron to help you represent The Salvation Army brand
- It's a good idea to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes, as you will stand for long periods of time
- We encourage you to dress in layers, as the Christmas warehouse is not completely climate controlled
- Please refrain from wearing shirts or hats with controversial messages or images
How long are the time slots?
- Each time slot is 2 hours long
- You may sign up for multiple time slots if you or your group would like to volunteer for a longer amount of time
How do I sign up to volunteer?
Click HERE to sign up