Christmas Angel Tree Program
Assistance for families in need.
Family Registration is coming up for our Christmas Angel Tree assistance program! Check here for all the details you need to know.
Monday, September 18 - Friday, September 22
To see if you qualify, you must bring the following on registration day:
- Your photo ID
- Birth certificates, social security cards, passports, etc. of all household members
- Apartment lease
- Food stamp award letter
- Proof of all income
- Current receipts or past due notices for all monthly bills
- If you are living with someone else, bring a letter from your host stating the situation
Important things to remember:
- Children are NOT permitted at Family Registration for any reason. We reserve the right to turn away anyone who does not follow this direction.
- Children 13 and older do not qualify for the Christmas Angel Tree assistance program.
- We will only accept the first 50 clients during each time shift.
- You may only qualify for our Christmas Assistance Program for two years in a row. If you have received assistance the past two years, you do not qualify for the program this year and will not receive assistance.
Please call our main office with any questions: 919-688-7306