Happy Random Act of Kindness Week! We are so excited to be participating in RAK Week 2015. We've got lots of great ideas up our sleeves to help us Do The Most Good in this week of sharing joy. We've been challenging our social media followers to join in and share their random acts of kindness with us, whether it is through a picture, tweet or Facebook post.
We've come up with several ways you can randomly be kind to someone this week!
1. Tape popcorn to a RedBox.
2. Buy coffee for the person behind you in line.
4. Have a trash pick-up.
5. Make someone dinner.
6. Tape coupons to shelves holding the items.
7. Add an ice cream to your order for the person behind you at the drive-thru.
8. Donate $1.00.
9. Bake for someone.
10. Sign up for a newsletter.
For more ideas visit www.randomactsofkindness.org!
We'd also love to hear some of your ideas. You can share on our social media pages by tagging us, or commenting below!