Christmas Assistance Programs
Angel Tree. Silver Bells. Empty Stocking Fund.
There will be NO in-person interviews for Christmas assistance this year. If you would like to apply for assistance, please visit the link for the appropriate program (descriptions below) to fill out an online pre-registration form. IMPORTANT: Make sure to include your phone number and Email address in order to receive future communication about your application. Once your application request is complete, you will be contacted by a Salvation Army staff member for any questions or additional information by phone. If you registered for assistance with us in 2019, no documentation will be necessary unless you have moved or have an additional child to register. Any required documents will be provided over video, by photo or by drive up appointment.
If you did not register last year, you will need to provide the following to qualify (ALL programs):
1. Valid Photo ID
2. Social Security card/Consulate card or W-7
3. Current lease, or utility bill or mail received from school/government in August or September
AND must provide ONE of the following (proof of need) in the applicant’s name:
1. Current Food stamp approval letter
2. Current free school lunch direct approval letter
3. SSI approval letter (not social security payment)
4. 2019 tax return or notarized proof of your monthly income
(ANGEL TREE ONLY) For each child being registered:
1. Birth Certificates AND Social Security card/Consulate card
2. Official custody or guardianship papers if applicant is not the biological parent
Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be contacted with a date for pick-up of your gifts (Angel Tree) or will be advised when you can expect your gift card (Silver Bell or Empty Stocking Fund).
Please make sure you click the link to register for the correct program and use Angel code: CLT