Providing Support to The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army Women’s Auxiliary provides support and services to the programs of The Salvation Army including the Center of Hope Women and Children’s Shelter, the eight Boys and Girls Club locations, and Booth Garden Senior Living Facility. In addition, the Women’s Auxiliary organizes various fundraisers to help raise funds to support the following programs.
The Women's Auxiliary:
- prepares and serves a monthly meal at the Center of Hope.
- helps to fund the Pathway of Hope program for women and children who are taking actions to break the cycle of crisis in their lives. More Info
- provides scholarships for young adults from the Boys and Girls Clubs so they may further their education. Meet the recipients
- helps with birthday parties at the Booth Garden Senior Housing.
- provides seasonal snacks for the Boys and Girls Club programs.
- participates in various fundraising events such as the annual Festival of Tables to raise money for The Salvation Army programs. Details
Help the Women's Auxiliary support The Salvation Army's year round programming: Donate
Looking for fellowship, fun and flexible volunteer/service opportunities? Come join us
Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary Meeting
October 16, 2018
4015 Stuart Andrew Blvd.
Charlotte NC 28217
The Women’s Auxiliary meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 11:30 a.m. at The Salvation Army Area Command-4015 Stuart Andrew Blvd. Charlotte 28217. Members support the work of the Auxiliary by serving on our committees.
For more information or to join The Women’s Auxiliary, please contact Major Debra Broome at 704.714.4719 or by email.