Companies can adopt a meal and provide volunteers to serve the meal. Dates and times may vary. Meal sponsorship commitment is $300 to pay for necessary ingredients to allow our staff the ability to prepare a meal for 300+ homeless individuals.
Corporate Benefits: Logo displayed on Salvation Army meal service page. Social media mentions to our thousands of followers on multiple platforms.
Restaurants, Churches & Civic Groups
Local restaurants, Churches, and Civic groups can prepare and bring a meal to be served. Volunteer opportunities are optional based off the partners ability to provide volunteers. It is requested that you provide enough food to accommodate 300 women and children.
Benefits: Logo displayed on Salvation Army meal service page. Social media mentions to our thousands of followers on multiple platforms.
- New Bethel Church of God in Christ
- Sharon Presbyterian Church
- South Mecklenburg Presbyterian Church
- Myers Park United Methodist Church
- C.N. Jenkins Memorial Presbyterian Church
- St. Ann’s Catholic Church
- Central Church
- Rockwell AME Zion Church
- Perfect Provisions Soup Kitchen
- Logan Chapel CME Church
- Greater Vision United Methodist Church
- Greater Providence Baptist Church