North Carolina Safer At Home Order - Phase 3 (Face coverings are REQUIRED)
Face coverings are still required in North Carolina. Those with medical conditions and children under age 11 are excluded. People exercising where social distancing is possible are also excluded. Governor Roy Cooper says the state will remain in Phase 3 until December 4th.
- Large outdoor venues with seating greater than 10,000 may operate with 7% occupancy for spectators with other safety protocols.
- Smaller outdoor entertainment venues may operate outdoors at 30% of outdoor capacity or 100 guests, whichever is less.
- Movie theaters and conference centers may open indoor spaces to 30% of capacity, or 100 seated guests, whichever is less.
- Bars may operate outdoors only at 30% of outdoor capacity, or 100 guests, whichever is less.
- Outdoor amusement parks may open at 30% occupancy.
- The limits on mass gatherings will remain at 10 people indoors and 50 people outdoors.
- The 11 p.m. curfew on alcohol sales for in-person consumption in locations such as restaurants and outdoor bars will be extended.
Find Hope in Times of Need
Are You in Crisis?
Talking to Your Kids about COVID-19