Summer Camp S.T.E.M Program
- Ages: K-8th grade
- Dates: Starting June 18th, 2018 (Closed on July 4th)
- Times: 7:30am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Cost: $60/week for the first child (sibling discounts available)
- $60/child field trip fee must be paid before summer day camp starts
- $25/ per child registration fee
Come join us for Summer Day Camp at The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club of High Point. Activities will include Arts & Crafts, Music, Games, Sports, Field Trips, Vacation Bible School, Swimming and much more! S.T.E.M (science, technology, engineering, and math) activities will also help your child's brain stay active and ready for the next school year!
- Breakfast, Lunch, and an afternoon snack will be provided daily.
Registration begins March 1st, 2018!
Please fill out the 2018 Summer Day Camp Application!
For questions, call 336-881-5444.