Boys & Girls Club Club Statistics
There today...to change tomorrow
- 94% of Club members attend a Title I school
- 57% of members live in a single parent household
- In the 3 neighborhoods where most Club kids live, crime is 46-51% higher than Charlotte overall
- At schools where most Club kids attend, the teacher turnover rate is nearly twice as high as at affluent schools
- Average household income was $22,453 for calendar year 2017.
- 58% of Camp Walter Johnson kids from the Charlotte Clubs are regular, year-round attendees at the Clubs