These programs and activities help youth become productive, caring citizens while building meaningful relationships with others. They develop a positive self-image, good character and a healthy respect for others. By being a part of these programs youth learn what it means to be an active part of the community and that they can make a difference, no matter their age.
- Torch Club (ages 11-13) - small group leadership and service clubs where members learn to work together to implement activities in 4 key areas: service to club and community, education, health and fitness and social recreation.
- Keystone Club (ages 14-18) - provides leadership development opportunities for youth to participate in activities both in and out of the club in 3 service areas: academic success, career preparation and community service.
- Youth of the Year (all ages) - our signature effort to foster a new generation of leaders, fully prepared to live and lead in a diverse, global and integrated world economy.
These programs are designed to ensure that all club members achieve academic success and graduate from high school on time, ready for a post-secondary education and/or a 21st century career. Members are encouraged to become self-directed learners as we enhance the knowledge that they learn at school during the hours they spend at the club.
- Power Hour - An engaging homework help and tutoring program that encourages students to become self-directed learners.
- Project Learn - Reinforces academic enrichment and school engagement of young people during the time they spend at the club.
- DIY STEM - a hands-on activity based STEM curriculum that connects youth to science themes they encounter regularly.
These programs develop young people's capacity to engage in positive behaviors that nurture their well-being, teach them to set personal goals and grow into self-sufficient adults. Through these programs we prepare children to make life choices for future success.
- Triple Play - With 3 components of body, mind and soul, Triple Play challenges members to become healthy and active by learning new ways to eat nutritionally, manage stress, maintain physical fitness and form positive relationships with peers.
- SMART Girls - a small group prevention/education and self-esteem enhancement program designed to meet the developmental needs of girls in three age groups.
- Passport to Manhood - promotes and teaches responsibility in boys concentrating on specific aspects of manhood through highly interactive activities. Topics include decision making, ethics, cooperation and conflict, diversity, self-esteem and more.
These club programs help develop physical fitness, reduce stress and promote a positive use of leisure time. By incorporating Sports & Recreation into every day activities, our youth are gaining knowledge of healthy habits, good nutrition and physical fitness as well as the value of interacting positively with others and working together as a team.
- Triple Play: Body - boosts physical activity by providing daily challenges as well as sports and fitness programs , activities and sports competitions for all boys and girls, whether they are athletically inclined or not.
These programs are designed to foster creativity in young people and give them outlets for self-expression. By engaging in these programs, children learn to think creatively and build confidence in their gifts and talents.
- Drama Matters - a drama education program that encourages members to participate in hands on activities that build self-confidence, spark creativity and boosts academic achievement.
- Music Makers - promotes young people's natural love of music and increases their appreciation of this art form while building their skills so they can express themselves through music.
- Image Makers - helps club members learn the art and science of photography through multiple categories: Culture and Tradition, Nature and Surroundings, Fashion and Style and Editing and Filter.