Volunteer With Us!
Volunteers play an essential role in helping us deliver quality programs and services that improve the lives of Aiken youth.
With just one hour per week, the selfless gift of your support as a program volunteer can impact the lives of our members and change their entire future.
GREAT futures start here and you get to be a part!
- Tutors - Individuals who work one on one with students who are struggling in a core class.
- Classroom Assistant - People who help our program aides with various programs or projects.
- Mentors - a caring individual who gives young people emotional support, counsel, friendship and a positive example in a structured and trusting relationship. Requires a 1 year commitment.
- Bus Drivers - We pick kids up from East Aiken Elementary and are in need of drivers to help with transportation. Must have a clean driving record.
*all volunteers must be able to pass a background check.
Join the Council!
The Advisory Council plays a crucial role in the vision, strategic direction and growth of The Boys and Girls Club of Aiken. This is a dynamic group of people who are willing to work to move the club forward in a positive direction. Responsibilities include fundraising, policy-setting, planning and trusteeship.
- Are you a forward thinker who enjoys the "business" side of things?
- Are you concerned about the social issues in our community?
- Do you enjoy being on the front line of change?
If you answered yes to any one of these, then the Advisory Council might be for you.
Because of the structure of our organization, The Advisory Council is a non-voting board that sets the strategic direction of the organization without the fiduciary responsibility that comes with most boards. If you are interested in being a part of the governing body that produces change for the Aiken Boys and Girls Club please contact our Executive Director!
Your investment in the youth of The Salvation Army Boys and Girls Club of Aiken gives our kids hope and opportunities to become productive and caring citizens of our community.
With your help, our kids will become the strong leaders of tomorrow.
Check out the video to get a glimpse of how Boys and Girls Clubs build strong leaders!