Doing the Most Good Together
Since 1927 The Salvation Army has relied on the community to bring hope to the most vulnerable and hurting people in our community. From ringing the bell at a kettle, hosting a canned food drive, working in our youth programs or even landscaping our facility—we have many opportunities for you to make the most of your time and resources. We value you and recognize the important role you play in changing the lives of many in our community.
Ways to help
· conduct a canned food drive
· volunteer in the food pantry on Fridays 10AM - 2PM
· various projects on the property (Power wash building and signs, landscaping, etc.)
· volunteer driver on Tuesday & Thursday morning
· volunteer with our youth programs (character building and/or discipleship)
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of The Salvation Army. We look forward to working with you.