Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday (by appointment only)
8:00am - 5:00pm
- Rent and Utilities Assistance
- Furniture (natural disaster program)
- Medication (only for non-narcotic medicines)
Each service has specific eligibility guidelines:
- Geographic Area Served - To be eligible for assistance, clients must be residents of Durham, Orange, or Person counties.
- Conditions and Eligibility - Clients must be at least 18 years old or have parental consent to participate. The Salvation Army provides assistance without regard to age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or physical disability.
- Applicant Documentation - To verify eligibility, clients will be asked to provide a photo id, birth certificates for all household members, food stamp allowance, proof of employment/income, current lease and current receipts for past due notices, if applicable.