The Salvation Army's Heritage Society was created exclusively to honor and recognize those supporters who have thoughtfully remembered The Salvation Army in their estate plans or through a specific planned giving instrument.
Planned gifts may include, a gift through a Will or Living Trust, beneficiary designation on IRA, insurance policy, or investment account, charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, or pooled income fund.
The Heritage Society is our way of recognizing and thanking planned giving donors who will help us continue out life-changing work for years to come.
Heritage Society members are recognized in various ways:
- A distinctive Heritage Society lapel pin
- Inclusion on the Heritage Society listing on our website (with permission)
- Complimentary Invitations to Salvation Army estate planning seminars
- Semi-annual planned giving newsletter
- Priority updates on Salvation Army activities
Membership in the Society serves as testimony of the donor's support of The Salvation Army, and encourages others to support the Army through their estate plans.
Heritage Society members help The Salvation Army fulfill its promise to "Do the Most Good for the Most People in the Most Need."
For more information please contact our Resource Development Director Martin Banning at (919) 688-7306 ext. 107 or email@example.com