- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Bus passes
- Diapers and baby wipes (all sizes)
- Baby formula and food
- New towels and washcloths
- Plastic bins for clothing storage
- New twin-size bedding, including pillows, pillowcases, sheets, and blankets
- Baby changing tables
- Small cribs, including crib sheets and blankets
- Ironing boards
- Feminine products
- Toiletries, including shampoo, soap, and deodorant
- Gently used children's books
Donations may be brought to:
The Center of Hope
534 Spratt Street
Charlotte, NC 28206
Want to Learn More about Homelessness in Charlotte?Join us for Third Thursdays, a one-hour lunch and tour of the Center of Hope on the third Thursday of every month, starting at noon. (Visitors are not asked for financial contributions.)
- See what it is like to sleep in a shelter.
- Learn about the scope of homelessness in Charlotte.
- Meet Salvation Army Officers.
- Hear from women who are beating the odds.
- See firsthand how we are making a difference in the lives of homeless women and children.
To RSVP call Marty Sanders at 704-714-4724 or email.